its so weird to call it the “mall”
in australia we are very creative
we call one store a “shop”
and many stores “the shops”
Sophie Turner photographed by Justin Campbell @ San Diego Comic Con
I got that comic con, comic con sadness
Chris Evans and his fear of mikes
"why are you awake at three in the morning" asks the person who is also awake at three in the morning
I was tagged by: smilingwinchesters
I was asked the following:
1) Favorite Movie Character?
Sam Wilson aka Falcon
2) A book or story that you can never part with?
My books from THG series
3) Your favourite clothing item?
Currently a floral dress that’s being repaired </3
4) Who can you not live without?
My family and friends
5) What’s the weather like?
Hotter than I’d like it to be
6) Something that never ceases to amaze you?
The intelligence of some animals
7) Best smell in the whole world?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
8) What do you see yourself doing next year?
9) Something you’ve done/made that you’re proud of?
Gotten my license before all my friends and made friends at uni
10) What is the best way to start a conversation with you?
Just say hi I suppose
11) What is your star sign?
1. What was your favourite food as a child?
2. What is the most played song on your ipod?
3. What is one of your favourite quotes?
4. What’s your favourite activity/hobby?
5. What’s your favourite form of “exercise”?
6. What is your favourite physical feature?
7. When is your birthday?
8. What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
9. Where do you want to go travelling to?
10. What annoys you the most?
11. Favourite book?
1. I love art and design
2. I want to travel more
3. I miss living in Brisbane
4. I love receiving asks ;)
5. I need to get out more
mom: but honey, you’re special to me
50% of my jokes are self deprecating and 50% are self congratulatory like i’ll say “wow its hot in here…. just like me” and 5 seconds later point at a trash can and say “me”